AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Thieves after death
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

School Of Hard Knock
Posted 3/13/2019 23:48 (#7379243 - in reply to #7379227)
Subject: RE: Thieves after death

just a tish NE of central ND
MNfarmer85 - 3/13/2019 22:34

Not just funerals either, a friends wedding got the basket with cards stolen, and one of my wife's friends had her wedding ruined by someone who came into the church and ransacked the room where the wedding party put their stuff in.

Some thieving scum are way below pond scum. Hope they can catch whoever did it and lock em up for a while.

I'm always on the lookout for different footprints/tire tracks on my property, too many no-goods up to no good wandering around scouting out the next place to hit.

Unfortunately, It takes all kinds..(not).... 35 years ago in june....... someone ripped open the gift card box and stole some wedding CARDS during the reception in the church fellowship hall of a local wedding.....some of the cards and envelopes were found ripped open outside of the church in the parking area and walkway. Many cards contained a money gift to the couple.someone not smart enough to take them with home to open them, probably someone's kid with no ride of his own, but who know....could have been anybody.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)