AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

When enough is enough!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Jeff@JR Production
Posted 3/6/2019 23:11 (#7364193 - in reply to #7364131)
Subject: RE: When enough is enough!

Minnesota/Kentucky fertility based on ENERGY
My granddad had a saying the struggles won't be over until we are six feet under, I was privileged to watch a man that raised crops and hemp for the war effort in WWII, had three shellers run in 1950's help a younger brother start farming, milked 80 cow's not with a pipeline but cans and cooler and the biggest tractor he had was a 3020 and 4020's ran 600 plus acres in the 1960s and had it all paid for in the 1970s, saw teen beans only once in his life, was an organic farmer long before organic was even a word.
He left this earth 1993 with 550 acres paid for and passed it off to the biggest money grubbers in the world! his final words in the hospital a week before he passed as we talked was he always had a job, never went hunger nor the seven children he raised no matter how they acted he did right by neighbors and anyone he meet.
It's not about what we do as at fifty years old I made choices that most seventy-year-olds don't make to be a fulltime caregiver to a terminal cancer patient with cancer with 178 people in the USA, nothing is normal and everything is experimental.
If you think it bad just walk through the children's cancer ward, or drive through the back street in St Louis, MO, as I have, our life's problem seem big until we have the opportunity to see them through someone else's eye.
Stay the course and find the word and the word shale brings to light, perspective, and clarity.
I would rather live my life as God has a purpose for me than to think its just chance and not believe.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)