AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Alex Trebek ---Cancer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Detroit
Posted 3/6/2019 23:15 (#7364195 - in reply to #7364171)
Subject: RE: Alex Trebek ---Cancer

Crawfordsville, Arkansas
jd8850 - 3/6/2019 21:52

I'm.not a doctor but don't think removing pancreas gives you a get home free card .often times.it has spread beyond pancreas
Removing a pancreas is more common than it used to be. I have a friend that's had it done. Has to watch her blood sugar closely

It wasn't a home run but it was a solid 3rd base hit with a good lead towards home.

He was definitely lucky that it was discovered when it was. Sad that it took as long as it did to find it though. I'm all for small town life but a small town hospital ain't where it's at. All we heard was that the next surgery was going to be "the one". Then it never happened. The guy had no idea how to fix it but was bound and determined to not give up until he was dead on the operating table. I've always thought he was way in over his head and didn't want to ask for help. I can say that there were 4 or maybe 5 others in the I.C.U there at the same time and he was the only one to make it out of there alive. Can't help but to think if the others had better care they may have made it longer. Who knows.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)