AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fieldmanger to Pro 600
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

redwolf_92
Posted 2/6/2009 13:26 (#599014)
Subject: Fieldmanger to Pro 600

Hi all. My name is Nathan , I am a 3rd generation farmer in central Mn. We have been using a waas signal and light bar for a number of years now. Last year we upgraded to a trimble RTK system. We bought a mobile base station, field manager display, and the top of the line reciever. The setup and service we recieved was horrible. The dealer that we bought it from had a tech guy that knew less than I did. I did get it set up though. The only problem we have now is that the front tires are constanly weaving back and forth. The result is a straight line, but it kind of makes you seasick. lol I have adjusted all of the gain, agressive, refresh rate, etc... settings, but it still does it. Any ideas? We may be going to a pro 600 monitor for steering (see below). I drove a case with a pro 600 RTK system, and it did not do this.

In may of last year we also signed a deal to buy a new Case IH planter. (Wont be delivered til april of this year. Such BS) We are now being told that we need the pro 600 monitor in order to run the planter and that it may be able to steer the tractor as well. The tractor is a NH TG245. Does anyone know if this will work? Will it plug into our trimble reciever and work with our base station?

Everything we have is irrigated (center pivots) and we would like to automatically cut the seed population down when we go from irragated to dry land. Do we have to write presciptions? How do we go about that?

Thanx, Nate

Edited by redwolf_92 2/6/2009 13:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)