AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New hardi sprayer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

AGB
Posted 2/12/2019 19:52 (#7316898 - in reply to #7316843)
Subject: RE: New hardi sprayer

Mid-Michigan
bpreuss - 2/12/2019 19:34

Yes. 2 hoses for boom control, 2 hoses for jack, 1 wire for light plug, 1 isobus wire, pto, steering chains and pin to hook unhook. Takes 2 minutes.
ISO system works good through 2630 and armrest display. Really nice to have electronic gauge tell you gallons right on the display. NORAC works great, didn’t have that on our old Hardi with 132’ boom...we spray faster now. I use the steering, my dad doesn’t too much. Can also steer to the side on side hills. Only issues are it’s heavy when you fill it up, obviously, and it’s longer than I would like. Inducter on the machine works good also, end up using that quite a bit when switching between cops so we don’t contaminate the trailer system with certain things.
Spray all pre with it and it floats real well with the duals. Had a plan to use grain cart floaters on it for pre but have not needed to do that.

I currently have a 1200 gallon tank. I do not have duals on the sprayer but are out to 120. Is a 7720 enough tractor if I went to 2000 gallons and 132ft booms? Things are getting heavy fast here.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)