AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New hardi sprayer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

AGB
Posted 2/12/2019 19:27 (#7316805 - in reply to #7316701)
Subject: RE: New hardi sprayer

Mid-Michigan
redblooded - 2/12/2019 18:51

For the price of the tractor plus the price of the sprayer why on earth would u not get a self propelled. The first day i ran an SP i couldnt believe how simple it all was. Mx120 /1100 navigator 90ft boom. To a 3330 case 1000 gal 100ft. Cut spraying time to 2/3s. No pto , wiring plugs, hyd lines, pin slop slopping with half load of water. Just plain amazing. I aint saying ur wrong at all. But looking at our operation , wat and why does a guy look at a pull type sprayer? I would like to know the thinking. Just seems like a lot of cash for a pull type. The steering can work nice but it sure can wag the tractor if things go wrong . I was a sprayer tech for about 2 yrs at my day job. Setup lots of Hardi sprayers. Always seemed like alot of cash tided up. An most guys had so much wiring in that tractor they wouldnt unhook it for other jobs anyway.

I dont disagree with you one bit. I would love a brand new john deere sprayer. It's hard for me to count the tractor. Its sitting in the shed, paid for doing nothing. I just dont have the money to go to sp right now. I but sure would like to.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)