AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My Wife and I are trying different positions...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

born_in_ad1
Posted 2/9/2019 13:44 (#7309110 - in reply to #7308968)
Subject: RE: My Wife and I are trying different positions...

ESW ND
Ahh yes....having the right angle helps a lot. If it's not the right angle...it sure don't feel good, even if it still gets the job done. There's no shame in trying to use new tools to help get the job done. I sat in one of those when we were looking for recliners a few years back. I thought they worked well, but they should have went faster. Realizing the target crowd of them...going slow would help you adjust and not get vertigo in the process of going up. I wasn't looking for "acme" looney tunes fast but, maybe have a push button range...just incase the prunes kick in and well...it's an emergency. :^)
Southern Farmer - 2/9/2019 12:36

After reading some replies (with a grin on my face) I must say that for 21 of the last 22 years we have stuck with the same position but as we got older it became necessary to try a new position. First we moved the couch and headed to the furniture store. After purchasing a lift chair for each of us, (to help us get up) we settled into our new positions quite well. Our kids thought the new positions were great and our grandkids wondered why we changed the way we had always been. The only real downside is we now have to close the window curtains.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)