AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My Wife and I are trying different positions...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

born_in_ad1
Posted 2/9/2019 12:13 (#7308920 - in reply to #7308876)
Subject: RE: My Wife and I are trying different positions...

ESW ND
That's the angle I was hoping for in the responses. Comical how such a statement can mean so much. Posts such as these can sure get the rumors started for those who don't listen but like to spread rumors.
Thanks!
It may not look good if you have the neighbors/friends over to help with new positions. Even if you are single, sometimes it's best to struggle with different positions. But by all means, do it right, use your legs, sometimes you have to really put your back into it, but surely, don't leave tracks on the floor.
blacklander - 2/9/2019 11:56

Early on in our marriage we tried several different positions, sometimes brought in a new piece or two to try that out. After kids came along we were pretty content with the one position that we were comfortable with. After the kids grew up and moved out we experimented a little more. Tried some quite new positions that seemed really neat at first, but usually ended up going back to the old comfortable one. As we have gotten older, we seldom change positions anymore, just too much trouble. I think we'll stick with the one position from now on.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)