AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If farming gets any worse...........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Galaxie64
Posted 2/7/2019 10:52 (#7303408 - in reply to #7303005)
Subject: RE: If farming gets any worse...........

WY, OK
I knew that no response response was coming.

Yes the things this country does in the world is ridiculous, even more ridiculous that so many here have no clue or even care.

So calling attention to mass murder either directly or indirectly perpetrated by ones country is only combated by leaving said country and not one ounce of thought on your part? Sure I am the problem and need to "leave" because I am not proud of such things.

Not one thing I mentioned was untrue. Could go back to arming the early Taliban in Afghanistan against the Russians, that one turned out real well for us. Or maybe Vietnam, boy we really killed our way to a peace there. What the heck lets go back to Korea lot of wonderful peace going on in the North. Every place this country sticks its nose into in the last 70+ years has been a mass murdering nightmare all backed by sheep like you that call it peace. So no I won't leave and end up in some other country that is likely to, one day, be invaded by the likes of you under the auspices of "peace" at the end of a US servicemen's gun.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)