AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If farming gets any worse...........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

turnipted
Posted 2/6/2019 14:18 (#7301401 - in reply to #7300647)
Subject: RE: If farming gets any worse...........

I did find it humorous this morning how a reporter was commenting how divided the congress was by just watching their reaction during the Presidents address. Derrrr! I did not watch the SOTU last night but I can guarantee you if you go back and watch every SOTU for previous Presidents, when the President is a Republican the Dems do not applause and stand for everything he says and the same when a Democrat is President. You don't see the Repubs standing and applauding for everything he says. Like I've said before, it's who the candidate and a lot of times the voter , which party they are "married" to and have to follow party lines. Trump a lifelong Dem ran as a Repub to beat Hillary. Can not fault a President for trying to fullfill his campaign promises. Some never did or even tried. Trump vowed to build a wall and equal trade with China.....he's going for it and he got elected on those promises. Obama, vowed to change healthcare. He got elected on that leading his campaign. Right or wrong, he went for it also. If ya don't like the spiel before elections don't vote. At least these last two Presidents, right or wrong, are doing or did do what they said on their campaign trail. I Can not bash a guy, whether you like his policy or not, for at least holding up his end of the deal what he promised on the campaign trail!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)