AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I've come to the conclustion that all spray rebate/rewards programs are a joke
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

flyin45
Posted 2/5/2019 12:43 (#7298621 - in reply to #7298375)
Subject: I'm gonna have to disagree somewhat

WC Illinois
It might be a joke to you but I pay close to the farmers network price upfront or better on a lot of products through my local coops. Have 100% backing and have never had any problem getting respray taken care of especially dealing with syngenta and with their rebates pay less than farmers network easily. It's worth it to me to support my local businesses over some internet website and have the respray cause across several thousand acres your bound to have a field or 2 that things just went wrong and didn't catch a rain or get 100% kill for whatever reason. Over 10 years like you said I've came out way ahead dealing local than some website. Syngenta on top of all has been the best as far as getting your money for problems or rebates so if you want to support some internet website go ahead but in the end I'd lose money buying from farmers network. Now if you were talking generics to brand name that's a whole different argument but to compare probably saving nothing by the time you get your rebate and not supporting local business, losing your respray, and the convenience of having an agronomist come out for any problems or advice makes no sense to me. Now I will say I'm not a fan of rebates because with some companies you almost have to fight with them to get it sometimes but it has not been my experience with syngenta so I guess that just rubbed me wrong for you preaching crap like that while bad mouthing local people in your community. Just like any other business theyre good people to deal with and not so good people. To lump them all together and say their all joke and their all out to just screw the farmer is the joke.

Edited by flyin45 2/5/2019 14:05
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)