AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I've come to the conclustion that all spray rebate/rewards programs are a joke
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

OSUBucks
Posted 2/5/2019 10:56 (#7298375)
Subject: I've come to the conclustion that all spray rebate/rewards programs are a joke

They hurt farmers more than help, especially the ones that don't know much about chemistry but just rely on their local coop guy or whatever.

They just reel you in to use products that aren't the best for you. I see this a million miles away.

The resprays never pay for what they say, and the rewards make you buy products that don't fit you're farm but you "try" to make them work just to get that extra rebate money, when in reality if you just buy you're chemicals from the cheapest source for all, you would be well ahead over 10 years --both in terms of money, headaches, and the "right" products on you're farm.

One example, I'm not a fan of the farmers network but they have steal on Acuron on sale this month for 43.50/gallon. If I were wanting that product from my co-op, it would be $51.50/ gallon..but but my local co-op syngenta dealer says they say you will receive rebate cash at the end of the year and will end up close to that price, plus you have our awesome regional agronomist on call for whatever needed. What a joke..

Edited by OSUBucks 2/5/2019 11:11
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)