AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Grid Sample & Data Wizards
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 2/2/2019 18:12 (#7292770 - in reply to #7289784)
Subject: RE: Grid Sample & Data Wizards

East Central, Nebraska
I have taken my own broad acre samples for years. just started this fall doing my own grids. I use agleader sms on my desktop to process the data and export soil points to my ipad using agfiniti. I was very intimidated in doing so. luckily I had a good lab that exported the data the way it needed to be. I followed the information from youtube videos agleader made and successfully made a series of grid maps from that information.

I myself typically would do a zone type situation and have had tremendous results doing so, but this was a new farm that I am certain has numerous issues and I have no other data to use to get started.

If your just starting you may look into gk tech. I like agleader but it seems that gk has a more face to face interaction with their customers. I had already spend my money years ago at agleader and I am happy with it. if I was just starting I would look around at my options that did not include the circumstances where I had to upload my data to be shared in some cloud. as of now only gk and agleader are the only ones I am aware of that have no alternative reason to collect my data and their license agreements state that.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)