AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Technicians.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

bohunk
Posted 1/21/2019 20:16 (#7262536)
Subject: Technicians.....

There has been a few smart ass threads on here regarding technical analysis. I would really like to know what tools the technicians on this site use. I am not going to be surprised if I don't get very many serious replies on this. I have less than a year of being a student to TA, but I personally like using Fibs, previous highs/lows and MAs. I also get value out of using stochastic and RSI. These tools help me to identify patterns and identify overbought/oversold conditions. I have also been trying to get into identifying candlestick patterns. TA is an art. It is not a science. The folks that use forks have received quite a bit of criticism on here lately. I don't necessarily agree with them, but if it works for them I think that is great! I am just trying to find some new tools/ideas to use. No system is perfect. Everybody has their own system that works for them. Hell, you could trade based off of the stars or a coin toss and it would probably work. Honestly technical analysis is kind of hocus pocus nonsense, but it is what dictates market direction. The market does not have enough fundamental news to chew on from day to day...... So putting my rant aside, what are the tools you like to use regarding TA? TIA
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)