AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FarmerOhio
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JC STONE
Posted 1/19/2019 09:28 (#7255728 - in reply to #7255603)
Subject: RE: FarmerOhio

Farmer,
With all due respect I think you're reading me wrong. I'm 60 years old and have been trading for several years using several different methods. Andrews methology is not one of them. It does have my interest somewhat. I really don't need forks to be successful however if there is value there I would like to find it. A lot of the learning stuff on the web is shown drawn after the fact. All I'm looking for is someone to post a set of median lines drawn on the current soybean formation so we can discuss the probabilities and see if they come to fruition. I'm really curious about the 80% rule you mentioned and how one can apply it in the heat of the battle before the move is over.
I think constructive anyalisis of median lines on this site has been derailed by the "price knows" debate. Just looking to put that aside and look at median lines from a technical standpoint just like we would Gann's square of nine, or Elliot's five wave pattern etc.
If you decline I'll see if I can comandier my wife's laptop and draw one up and post it.
Now that should be entertaining. Lol
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)