AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What did you study in high school?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

clevepreach
Posted 11/3/2022 13:51 (#9914268 - in reply to #7248255)
Subject: RE: What did you study in high school?

Cleveland, MS. Own small farm near Booneville, MS

I graduated from a small high school in 1977. I think now it's considered to be a one A size school. Back then we were considered BB. K-12 all in one place. When I started there it was just 1-12. No K. The school was integrated the year I entered 4th grade. I remember the name of every teacher I had - some because they were good, some because they were not so good. Most were pretty good. I took the courses that were required to graduate - nothing more, nothing less. At best, I was an average student. I hated homework but usually enjoyed, or at least tolerated, the actual classroom time - except when it came time to turn in homework:-) My best grades were in history and shop. I was shy and awkward around girls so not much happened on that front. I did manage to get a girlfriend by the time I was a senior. Mostly I studied basketball, cars, horses, and farming. When not in school or at basketball practice I fed cows and hogs, drove a tractor, and hunted quail and squirrels during my free time. Also spent way too much time in the local pool hall shooting snooker.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)