AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Excitment at 4:30 AM
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 1/4/2019 06:26 (#7219094)
Subject: Excitment at 4:30 AM

central - east central Minnesota -

Woke up and turned on the TV to catch early weather on local news . . . . . . hear a knocking on the door - What the ?  ? ?

Walking out of bedroom and see the rainbow of colors lighting up the dark and think - no Christmas lights on here, crap it's the cops. Glance out the side window and see a woman sitting in a SUV sitting in our parking area and see Deputy at the door. Oh great I think. At least my heart didn't start pumping wildly or have that feeling of someone close was in trouble. Just the local Druggy decided to "hide" out when the local patrol followed her out of the drug house just up the road.  She pulls off he county road and the around the corner of our house in our parking area to hide from the road/deputy. He followed her in calling for back up. The local drug house is kind of a safe haven for the local druggies when they need a warmer place to recover (then their cold car) and of course party down or shoot up or what ever they call it now. The girl needs help, has been in rehab and continues to fall on and off the band wagon, Deputy's know her well and the drug house and most of the occupants. Unfortunately this isn't the first time the druggies have come onto my place to hide out or hang out. Had one on the other end of the farm, on the end of the long driveway, laying in his boxers, with water bottle and magnifying glass, looking for agates. Had another one the canine unit tracked from the drug house to the back of my storage sheds (he was scared to go in the sheds they said, spooks in the sheds).  Had another at 2 in the morning rapping on my door, walked the half mile cross fields in the snow, no coat, and needed help as the druggy guy wanted to have an orgy and he started beating on her, she wasn't into that (called the Sheriff and let them bring her home - didn't want anything to do with that)Well, after 3 squads (one canine unit) and her dad, she finely gets out of the SUV (hour and a half later), has a nice looking dog in there with her (poor thing) and of cause living out of her vehicle. Tow truck shows up and just left now (6:15 am). This all started at 4:30 am . . . . . . .   What a start to a Friday.

Edited by iseedit 1/4/2019 06:35
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)