AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Me and the farm me and the farm
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ogoki
Posted 1/3/2019 22:05 (#7218801)
Subject: Me and the farm me and the farm

I run grain dryer service calls ,preseason and during the fall. Pulled in to a farm one night 11-12 o clock . Older guy came out and asked why I was there so late at night ? I said I was close and decided it was better to stop then as i was close by , than to come back the next morning as i lived 75 miles away and they were broke down. He said """"""" listen to me , when I young ,my wife wanted to take the kids and go on vacation. I said , no it's about me and the farm . Then when the kids had kids and my wife wanted to take the kids and grandkids on vacation , I said no , it's about me and the farm . When I was 77 i turned the farm over to the boys . Last four years wife and I have traveled . Now I have terminal cancer and don't end up like me . Missed a lot of real living ,as I thought the farm was all there was """""".

I remember this from 5-6 years ago . Now my wife is dealing with a serious health issue. It's not all about the money guys . Listen to me guys . Enjoy life with your loved ones. It's not all money
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)