AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

LongKC, wheat
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

happyfarmer
Posted 11/22/2018 10:35 (#7121155 - in reply to #7120987)
Subject: Got my wheat beers in the fridge.......

Casey Iowa
Just waiting for the big Rally to start drinking them!! Maybe I should be drinking a lot more of them so the market would rally more..... went big on this one though so I’m afraid I might be capping the rally.

Prime Rib has been on the smoker since 2:30 am.....mmmm....it looks delicious. Jump on your Lear and on come on up.... :).

Have you been watching hog market at all? Did I tell you about Hog Spreads? They r worth looking at....Dec-June has been good. Feb-June looks good and April-June is starting to trade a nice range.

Why doesn’t crude have any carry???? If there is such a huge supply wouldn’t there be a carry in the market?? There isn’t much. I’ve been thinking about spreading it, but doesn’t seem like much spread play.

How about spreading Natty.......I think buy the March & sell the Jan will work well. I sure hope it does;)

I’m bullish corn a little too....it’s in a wedge as well....thinking might see 367-369 December early next week then not sure after that.....I thought maybe a weaker dollar would help sell more....but that doesn’t exactly seem to be happening
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)