AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

School Me On This Ag Leader Stuff
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 11/20/2018 20:55 (#7118312 - in reply to #7117731)
Subject: RE: School Me On This Ag Leader Stuff

East Central, Nebraska
the reply up above gives a good info. you will not need a second display. the 1200 will do it all. the seed command info will be sent to the 1200 which will display the planter stuff on the same display. there are no activations like the deere may require. out of the box it will do the seeding and harvest stuff. newer deere equipment such as the tractor may take an unlock to let the agleader stuff talk to it. it isnt too big of a fee but mother deere requires it.

so the 1200 is your monitor to do it all. the steer command ties into your steering side to make that all happen. no swath control subscription, no harvest subscription, no other activation. you may opt to move up to better steering such as terrastar (kind of sf2-3 to compare to deere) or up to rtk like any other device on the market, that would require an unlock. the seeding side doesn't require anything special just some modules to make it talk to the 1200, but still no need to unlock or activate.

i prefer agleader stuff but all brands have ups and downs. i feel as if you will be very happy with that route.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)