AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Almond milking Farm —— funny....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

hillfarmer
Posted 11/12/2018 11:21 (#7101073 - in reply to #7101027)
Subject: RE: Almond milking Farm —— funny....

Pokiemoo - 11/12/2018 11:43

hillfarmer - 11/12/2018 04:44

Pokiemoo - 11/11/2018 22:24

I really Don't find any humor in this. Instead of laughing at others food choices perhaps we should be asking why are they making those choices. Real milk is one of the best tasting high quality foods we can consume. While there has always been a percentage of the population that is lactose intolerant or allergic to cows milk how many purchase milk alternatives for other reasons. Per capita fluid milk consumption has been declining for many years . Why?

well milk and a ton of other foods just about killed my son, so get off the bandwagon about some things being perfect for everyone

Doctors kept saying that foods can not be bad

Hillfarmer. I am sorry to hear of your sons health issues. I have a nephew who was born premature that has had food sensitities also so I know it can be a parents nightmare.

I never intended to infer that everyone should have to drink milk and I am not sure why you would have taken my post that way.

The point I was trying to make is in the end the consumer chooses who stays in business and who doesn't by where they spend their dollars. It does not do any good to make fun of the consumer.

Unfortunately, with so much of the population so far removed from the farm, how many would actually belive thats where almond milk comes from.

Most of the reaction come from the length of time we argued with the "real doctors" that made 5 years of stress for the boy

Sorry you got the knife thrown at you
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)