AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Soil warrior vs pluribus vs Krause gladiator
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Go Bison
Posted 11/10/2018 07:44 (#7096707 - in reply to #7096170)
Subject: RE: Soil warrior vs pluribus vs Krause gladiator

Atwater, MN
I have run both soil warrior and pluribus, would never buy a soil warrior after running the new pluribus. I have it set up on a Harvest bar with a montag cart, love it. Row by row hydraulic down force compared to the warrior section air control down force is the biggest reason, followed by filling a montag is twice as quick as filling a warrior and of course the cost is almost twice as much for a warrior. I have very rolling and rocky ground with multiple different soils, warrior blades did not hold up, the pluribus blades have hubs that are on each side of the blade, keeps the blades from cracking when they hit rocks, haven't broken any pluribus blades yet, broke dozens of the warrior blades. I'm on 22" rows, so my only options were limited to warrior or pluribus. It was a lot of work to put the system together, but the savings over the warrior turn key was so significant that it was worth it. We ended up putting our own active down force system on the harvest bar and were able to remove the wing weights, system works great and was inexpensive to put on.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)