AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For Those Who Love to Read...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Buster 50
Posted 11/2/2018 15:36 (#7080029 - in reply to #7079967)
Subject: RE: For Those Who Love to Read...

North West IA/western AZ
Sarah - 11/2/2018 14:42

I love to get my books used if possible. I don't mind if the cover is scratched or the spine is creased. As long as it's legible and doesn't have an odor.
I sometimes go to a used book store in town, or a church will have a big used book sale, or I look on Amazon.
I have a 2 year old and I'm 36 weeks pregnant so I wanted to search online rather than go in a store.
I found a used book site, thriftbooks.com, that had the best price and shipping options. The used books I was looking at on Amazon, were only a few dollars cheaper than buying new. On thriftbooks.com, it was only $3! You pay $0.99 for shipping under $10, or shipping is free over a $10 order. Shipping was fast as well. I ordered my books on the 30th and got them today. They also have 15% off now too.
Just wanted to spread the word and save you some money! Hopefully you have the same experience I did.

My wife gets them from Goodwill or whatever thrift store she visits.
Just curious as I may have missed your introduction, what brought you here? Is your husband also a registered NATer? I'm glad you started posting pictures of your 2 YO. I can never have enough grand kids. Hope you have a safe delivery (thanksgiving?).
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)