AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Educate me on EZ Guide 250
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Jacob Bolson
Posted 1/23/2009 11:13 (#581410 - in reply to #581367)
Subject: RE: Educate me on EZ Guide 250

Iowa
4MSU - 1/23/2009 10:40
Question 1 Can we completly eliminate foam markers on our srayer with just WAAS signal?

In the overall spraying industry, the sales of foam markers has actually increased in the past couple of years. When lightbars were first introduced, there was a big surge away from foam markers and to exclusively lightbars. However, as lightbars, assisted steering, and autosteer have become more widely adopted, I believe that people are finding that there is still a place for foam markers. It helps that products like the Richway VERSA TRAC have come on the market as what I like to call a "GPS friendly" foam marker. What I mean by that is that most foam markers in the past mixed somewhere near the solution tank and then pumped the foam out to the end of the boom. The problem with this is that with the evolution of lightbars, assisted steering, and autosteer, the overall need for foam went down and the foam would dry out. However, foam markers that mix at the end of the boom, such as the VERSA TRAC, take care of this issue.

My Friday morning $0.02...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)