AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AgLeader DP 6
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

4DG&L
Posted 9/1/2018 19:54 (#6964006 - in reply to #6959465)
Subject: RE: AgLeader DP 6

We run a single product 3020g4 with the direct command granular module and either an Integra or an incommand 1200. It is never off that far. Varies some but is mostly from differences in product density. Check density and change it if it is not same as prior load. As long as you don't get warnings that say can't reach needed belt speed or belt too slow would think rate would be closer than 20% between loads with a good calibration in it.

The key may just be a good consistent product. If you have some loads with lots of fines and some without I could see it being off more than anyone wants.

Seems to me like something is wrong with the setup. We run ours on our tractor. It needed 40 gallon of oil for it to run correctly. I don't know if the dual product needs more than that or not. So ours is run by a pressure and flow compensated pump.i Don't know what your running yours with or on but it could vary more than should if it is on a gear pump that has inconsistent flow due to changes in RPM making the controller under or overshoot the target too often.

I have no experience with the dual product. McHenry machine in Princeton,IL may be able to help you diagnose it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)