AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

God made a 4020
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

flyboytoo
Posted 8/21/2018 18:02 (#6942123 - in reply to #6942100)
Subject: RE: God made a 4020

ec. nebr.
4020 The man said I need something better than an 806, so God made a 4020. I need to get my money back after using it for 50 years, so God made a 4020! I want something sleek and agile with a comfy seat for the long hard days, so God made a 4020. I need a machine that can plow, cultivate, pull wagons and pick corn, yet still look like it is dressed for a trip to church on Sunday, so God made a 4020. I need a machine that when I am working in the fields, my neighbors will be envious, so God made a 4020. I wanted to impress the ladies, the old putt-putt was just not enough, so God made a 4020-----------------------EditAug. 22, And on the eighth day! God looked down upon the earth and saw that the people on Nat were berating the poor 4020? Yes, it was tired from many years of work, some had been relegated to yeoman duty in the yard, or sat forlornly in the back of the shed to only be used once in a while! Yet, when called upon to do some job, it eagerly tackled the task. Even if it was to pull someone from the ditch alongside the road! But, low and behold one day there came a young lad who asked the old farmer if he would consider selling the old girl? The farmer looked him up and down, paused and was lost in deep thought for a while. Then with a sigh, he looked the young man in the eye and said. All my children are gone to the city with a life of their own and no one to take care of my most precious 4020, which is like my only child left to me on this farm. Then the farmer said, would you take good care of my finest possession? The young lad responded with a gleam in his eye, Oh yes sir! Here is what I plan to do. I am going to give her a New life, take it down to the last nut and bolt and breathe New life into every part and give it a shiny coat of new paint, put new shoes all the way around, and when I am done, this 4020 will be the talk of the town. God looked down again and smiled, for in life there is reincarnation, even if it is a beloved old 4020!!

Edited by flyboytoo 8/23/2018 10:13

(4020 (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 4020 (full).jpg (40KB - 84 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)