AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Some "E" chemical questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Tiler
Posted 8/18/2018 12:42 (#6936159)
Subject: Some "E" chemical questions

SCIA
I DO NOT want people that want to justify these products, but, just those who have had issues with drift/"gassing off".

There are those who have been affected by one or the other of these two types of problems and what I see is this: Straight drift at R1/R2, at this time, has grown out of the damage and "looks normal. The worst of the damage, in this field, took almost knee high beans down to boot top high. The first 50' of the field was this bad. Damage went any where from half way, to all the way across a quarter section.

Second field was temperature inversion and it got all the low areas in a different quarter section. This was about 2.5 weeks ago. Maturity was at R3/R4. It took the blooms/pods off two to four nodes. And so far, no new growth.

Third field was gassing off and just showed up a week and a half ago. No blooms on the nodes that show damage. No new growth.

My question/hypotheses is this; Damage early=no damage or slight damage, but the later damage occurs, the more potential damage.

Those of you who have had damage in the past, what did you see, as damage to timing of damage thought process.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)