AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Camera inputs on an FM 1000 display
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

co2shaun
Posted 8/6/2018 13:12 (#6914415 - in reply to #6914200)
Subject: RE: Camera inputs on an FM 1000 display

NW KS

As previously mentioned several Trimble cables will have a port replicator on them so that you can plug a cable with a different function into them. Each port on the fmx has a set of dedicated pins for a camera input. There 4 plugs so you can have a maximum of 4 cameras. You might look on eBay for an fmx camera cable. I know I have seen them on there but I don't remember for sure what brand of camera they were for. Another place you might try is http://www.ag-electronics.com/catalog/ I have brought replacement power cords for Trimble displays and they were a lot more reasonable on price than Trimble.

As far as the firmware it is all the same for that display. It doesn't matter what the splash screen or the tag on the display says. You can get a firmware update from Case IH, New Holland, or trimble dealer if you happen to need to update for some reason. You would likely need to update the navII firmware through if you updated the display firmware. A word of caution on the navII firmware through. There are two different navII firmware. One is for use with Trimble displays(750,1000, 2050) and the other for use with the case ih displays(pro 600 & 700) If everything is working through there is no reason to update. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)