AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD 4640 Display
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

bmatteson
Posted 7/19/2018 06:35 (#6879265 - in reply to #6879139)
Subject: RE: JD 4640 Display

NEND
Helpful info, thanks.

Does Boundary Track automatically calculate track spacing from the edge to be half the implement width? Does it save that track for future use? Is the intention to steer you around the field a few times to establish headlands and then you would switch to a straight track previously stored for a particular side of the field?

I see the theory of the new Swap Track, if the sort by location works effectively, I guess that would be nice, but I like having control over which tracks come up next. Maybe it would just take some getting used to. And it looked to me like it isn’t a “one click” toggle to go to the next guidance line. Looked like you hit the Swap Track button, it brings up another screen, and then you have to select the next track from the list, is that the theory? If that’s the case, it’s more cumbersome than the current way.

It’d be nice if you could set up Track Sets in Op Center and save them out to the displays. If Op Venter doesn’t have the capability to work with them, I don’t imagine there’s a way to get a set from one display to another? I don’t have Machine Sync.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)