AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD 4640 Display
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

ILMOfarm
Posted 7/21/2018 21:13 (#6884670 - in reply to #6879265)
Subject: RE: JD 4640 Display

WCIL
The new track set is a great concept but I found it somewhat cumbersome not very efficient. When you create a track set it is not saved with the field. You need to name each track set for field associated with those lines. So everytime you change fields you also need to go through track set list and select correct one for each field. On multiple occasions I forgot to to change track sets after changing fields. Very frustrating, which brings me to another issue with guidance line management on Gen4 displays. When changing fields the AB line does not change, the last AB line used in previous field remains the active AB line until you select otherwise. All my AB lines are named N-ab S-ab E-ab or W-ab. After coming from a 2630 that automatically brings up correct AB line when you change fiends, it was quite frustrating when going from one field to the next that had same name of AB line. For example field #1 has a W-ab, finish field #1 and switch fields on gen4 and start field #2 that also has W-ab. Guidance line is still on W-ab from field #1. Get halfway across the field and realize somethings doesn’t seem right. Lots of fun this first year with my Gen4 displays!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)