AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

dicamba damage
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

farmindog
Posted 6/25/2018 10:31 (#6832980 - in reply to #6832204)
Subject: RE: dicamba damage

100% sure it is dicamba damage. Pretty sure he sprayed extend, applied himself. Also took a drive around over the weekend and noticed it also traveled the other direction from me. The wind was blowing towards me when he sprayed but when the wind went around it must have got the beans on the other side, RR2s. He did have a buffer there, a road, although he would not need one as the wind was not blowing that way. They actually look worse than mine. On a different farm a different guy sprayed extend and nailed some Liberty beans pretty good. I am not talking about a few rows. Went clear across the field, at least a half mile. I also have some damage at that location on my RR2s, not nearly as bad as the libertys, I am farther away. I am standing by my observation that vapor drift is a joke. By the way I planted about half RR2s and half extends. In most fields you can see exactly where the extends start. No cupping. I did not spray any dicamba, corn or soybeans. I would say my county is split evenly between Extends, RR2s, and Libertys. The extend bean I had last year was my poorest bean.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)