AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

We're next - Legalization
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

centralillinois
Posted 6/20/2018 10:43 (#6823481 - in reply to #6823463)
Subject: Pot makes people lazy..

Show me someone who gets high daily and I'll show you someone who is lazy. Some are too lazy to move to Colorado. We should strengthen the laws in Illinois so the slugs will move to somewhere that can afford them. Colorado officials said they went too far when they legalized pot. Drug counselors are busier than ever with more teenagers. As with alcohol, the younger you start with pot the more likely it is you will be a daily user. In 2000 I went skiing in Vancouver and we walked into a bar and you couldn't see ten feet since the pot smoke was so thick. Since I was subject to drug testing at work, I excused myself and took a cab back to the hotel. I wasn't sure if second hand smoke would show positive on a drug test, but there's no reason to lose your job over it. Pot was being sold in front of the bar in full view. I'm not sure how legalizing can make it more available than it was 18 years ago. Before you promote making pot legal, make a trip to Canada and Colorado in a few years. They made a mistake and we don't need to repeat it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)