AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

UAV Map Pricing
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

tjprecision
Posted 6/13/2018 20:41 (#6811156 - in reply to #6810489)
Subject: RE: UAV Map Pricing

The problem is I want to see if there's local interest in a service such as this before I invest thousands of dollars into a drone. I have done my research and am pretty sure I know what I would need to get off the ground. (no pun intended!) My goal would be to provide producers with NDVI maps of their fields, showing them general plant health that they could use to make management decisions for spraying, fertilizing, etc... There's many companies out there already providing these services and was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them, I've crunched some numbers and have a rough estimate of how much to charge per acre, but I want to see where the market is. I do not yet have my commercial FAA drone licence, since I do not currently own a drone. I have done research on obtaining it, registering the drone, and laws for commercial drone use though. Also I have an idea of what to expect for insurance and processing software used to stitch all the images together. Like I said, just seeing if anyone has had some experience with this before I take the plunge.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)