AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

dave morgan
Posted 10/8/2006 21:38 (#49745 - in reply to #49591)
Subject: RE: Harbor Freight tools...........again..........your input.

Somerville, Indiana
Please give more credibility to Homer's resistance to alternative energy Chuckie...I hate to doubt your word, but you gotta admit with one official first time post and that truly original Would Chuckie name, some of us may have a slight whisker of a doubt-maybe I am the only one so email if you don't want a public showing...I do have mine in the little box by the name along with where I apparently reside...Hard to believe anybody would come out publicly against alternative fuels, sort of like carrying a picket sign that all preachers are fine upstanding citizens who never do any wrong, congressmen included.

to the original question, we have several 1/2-9/16-3/4-15/16 and 1 1/8 combos that we use away from the shop=no big worry about losing a $20 Snap On easy on the hands and nuts type tools...cheaper the combo wrenches are the harder they are on nuts, but you bein a knowledgeable gent in todays economical world, already know that...We have also used the ag cheater method of using the next larger combo wrench to cheat the open end of the working wrench with the box end of the pry wrench and they stood the test there so far...neighbor buys nothing except from Harbor Freight.

Would Chuck if you'd rather discuss your sources by email, mine is written right under my name along with where I spend a lot of my off duty time...feel free to do so...I am just an average Jo, mixed fleet of red and yellow, own a bean-I mean seed cleaner that's kept in the cattle barn.

Would really like to hear more on the offense of alternative fuel, sort of goes against my grain...not unlike carryling signs that all preachers and congressmen are good ol boys that us parents can trust with our innocent teenagers.

If my opinion is wrong, please offer proof of your knowledge of Homer...If you are on the up and up, I truly appologize but also be informed my appologies are very far and few between, can still count them on one hand minus the thumb.

If Homer is against renewable fuels in todays economy, we need to inform all farmers so they can resist the urge of buying his hardware.

Edited by dave morgan 10/8/2006 21:54
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)