AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 5/27/18*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 5/27/2018 07:52 (#6780547)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 5/27/18*****

Good Sunday Morning and Happy Memorial Day Weekend. Let the parties begin. Starts with Memorial day then there are graduation parties. So far we have 4 to go to, well I should say three as two of them have a shared party thank goodness. Hard to deal with all that party food. I can suggest taking on plate and don't heap it up. Try whatever you want but in limited amounts. Don't deny yourself, but be respectful to what you are trying to do for yourself. Instead of just sitting in a corner eating and drinking, spend the time visiting with family, and friends. If there is a baby around, I will try and get some baby holding time. The mom will appreciate the time to be able to eat without having to tend the baby.

Well, this is the week that the last of the milking cows will go. We had a couple semis go this past week, and the last hundred plus will go to slaughter. It will seem different, that is for sure. We will still have the heifers here, so there will be animals around for awhile.

So are you taking holiday away from the scale? Maybe you are one of the lucky ones to be vacationing away and don't have access to the scale. Hope if you are, you are enjoying the time away. Memorial weekend for us was usually a busy one with getting at the first cutting of hay. We always tried to have it in the bag before the weekend. This year in our area the hay is a couple weeks behind. Even though we rented out our land, Dave will be helping the person he sold our bagger to. He hasn't gotten the call yet.

What did the scale say this week. After Dave lost good last week, he gained it back this week. Not sure why, as I see he is eating less when he is home. Not sure what he is doing away from home. Me, I actually lost two weeks in a row. Lost another .6 pounds. Not much, but it helps.

Have a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)