AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble Autopilot trouble
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

DG N. AL
Posted 10/2/2006 20:46 (#48291)
Subject: Trimble Autopilot trouble

Hillsboro, AL

I installed the 4.21 controller firmware in my autopilot this morning.  I also installed the 3.5 firmware in the T252 receiver.  After installing these updates, the autopilot is not receiving  GPS data from the receiver.  Port A is set at 8N1 TSIP 38.4.  In the NEMA section GGA, VTG, RMC, and one other string(that I can't remember right now) are on.  NEMA out and TSIP out are set at 1s (I tried ASAP) and that did not work either.  The GPS position rate is at 5 Hz.  AgRemote reports that the receiver is getting good signal and RTK lock.  But, the Field Manager Display reports No Position and 0 Satellites.  If I go to the GPS diagnostics on the FMD, I see the Nema strings scrolling by, but the Lat and Long are 0000.0000.  It does not appear that the receiver is outputting positions over port A.  Every thing ran fine Friday.  I am sure there is one little setting on the receiver that I am missing, but I can't find anything that does not look right.  I spent all afternoon on the phone with my dealer and he can't come up with an answer either.

We installed version 2 firmware in the FMD last week, but the unit ran after that with no problems.

HELP!!!!!!!!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)