Posted 2/12/2018 18:57 (#6573501 - in reply to #6572214) Subject: RE: KRK
Great, thanks for the info.
Here is an example of how I think the control sequence for valve cal of 743 might work:
1. rate controller turns on valve
2. 12V for 200ms (adjustable) is sent to open valve
3. rate is calculated
4. 3.5V (positive or negative) is sent for X ms (large hit)
5. steps 3 and 4 continue until the rate is with 40% of target
6. voltage changes to 1.2V?? (small hit) for Y ms
7. rate is calculated
8. steps 6 and 7 continue until the rate is within 3% of target, then no more adustments are made.
9. rate continues to be calculated and adjusted as above when rate is in excess of 3% error.
The X and Y times and the opening time would adjustable to fine-tune.