AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

my stupid moment turn
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Brassring
Posted 1/19/2018 13:38 (#6517085 - in reply to #6516651)
Subject: RE: my stupid moment turn

St.Clair Co. IL.
thanks all for the replies, this is my get off the couch pass, the rest of the time it's laying flat with feet elevated, man there isn't crap on tv LOL, wife is still under the weather with the flu and I was just getting over having walking pnuemonia, and laying flat is not the best for that, yea I'm not 30 anymore, Dr. told me if I was in my 30's he had me in surgery to fuse the broken bones in my foot, but with my age and arthritis already forming and being it was a clean break he put me in a cast for six weeks and then see how it healed,
The right foot actually hurts worse, it's bruised and sprained he said he didn't see any breaks on that one.
but few weeks of healing before I can use it to support myself so till then it's a wheel chair for me, our house is small and not made for wheel chairs but I'm managing,so far, yea I am trying to be patient with the wife but she don't feel good and I hate even asking her to help so I do what I can alone.
LOL she did have to learn to make coffee and take out the trash this morning, she is not happy so I try to leave her alone LOL
thanks again everyone I will be back on sometime tommorrow, till then stay safe everyone and if that little voice in your head says hey "this is gonna hurt", it will and does.
Bob
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)