AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

my stupid moment turn
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Brassring
Posted 1/18/2018 20:26 (#6515534)
Subject: my stupid moment turn

St.Clair Co. IL.
Well Wed. it finally warmed up a little an the sun was out, tired of the cloudy, cold days, so I decided today (WED.) was a good day to finally trim a few trees in the yard.
Well it didn't take long and a long limb went down and hit the ground but still attached to tree, I thought HMMM I should get down and trim some of it from the ground up first, but thought ahhh just a little more cut and then I'll get down, well it dropped and kicked the ladder out from under me,.I was going down, (about 7-8 ft.) so I jumped clear and landed on both feet and rolled like I have done before, well this time when I stood up I knew I screwed up, hobbled into the house and told wife I think you need to take me to the ER cause I think I broke my foot.
Well I was right BUT I thought I broke the right one,turns out I broke two bones in the left one, and bruised and sprained the right one,
today I went to a orthopedic doctor, and had the left one and had a cast put on, and a walking boot on the right one, can't put any weight on broken one, BUT the right one hurts so bad I can 't use it for support, so now I'm figureing out how to get for couch and ez chair to wheel chair, man this sucks!!! never broke a bone before, first time, but it sure was a a life lesson.
YOU CANT FIX STUPID AND I JUST PULLED ONE!!!
Bob
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)