AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone still watching gold rush?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Jon Hagen
Posted 1/18/2018 14:55 (#6514729 - in reply to #6514611)
Subject: RE: Anyone still watching gold rush?

Hagen Brothers farms,Goodrich ND
nick121 - 1/18/2018 13:52

I watched it a few years on and off and have been watching most episodes this season. Surprised the show has lasted this long as it's mostly the same old stuff over and over. I still enjoy it even though The producers add extra dramatic events, have to keep peoples interest some how haha.

I like tony's operation, older equipment but probably all paid for. Hoffman's have got old, they never really get much considering how much equipment and a big crew.
They never talk about the costs of operating really.. usually they tell the gross of the gold.

I still watch it , enjoy the technical and mechanical aspects of the mining process, although it may be about done for me. It irritates me that the producers need to dumb down the plot of each story with all the fake drama and fake cat fights they seem to think is necessary. to keep it interesting.
I always was irritated by Tony bleeps constant use of F bombs, and now Parkers crew (or more likely the producer) thinks that throwing an F bomb every third word makes the show real macho.
The last couple episodes I watched the constant bleep, bleep ,bleep for about 10 minutes then changed the channel. Enough of that crap.

Edited by Jon Hagen 1/18/2018 15:00
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)