AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone still watching gold rush?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

born_in_ad1
Posted 1/19/2018 07:17 (#6516190 - in reply to #6516036)
Subject: RE: Anyone still watching gold rush?

ESW ND
No, they were having their routine osha check and the osha dude was in the trailer. Hunter and 2 others were in the side by side(single front seat I believe). No seat belts, no hard hats and they were d*cking around when they were coming up to the trailer where the osha guy was. He was not impressed. I think it was $30grand fine and I'm sure they will be checked a little more often now.

I use to really like the show. The actual process more than anything. I think I drool more at all the gravel(we screen and haul). I still can't fathom going through all those yards just for a few specks of sparkle. I HATE HATE HATE the fighting and cussing. How much do you have to get paid in order to act that dumb and childish? I would have worked my whole life for Parker's gpa John. He just seemed to enjoy the life and his reward WASN'T the gold. His age may have also tamed down what his actual goal was. Time does change a persons thinking.
Oilfarmer - 1/19/2018 06:03

The show said it. Don't remember what. Fines are always like that. OSHA usually negotiates first ones down. Huge after that.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)