AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Integra Direct Command Issues
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 12/30/2017 08:42 (#6463784 - in reply to #6463481)
Subject: RE: Integra Direct Command Issues

Thanks tedbear.

I believe by copying the flowmeter calibration number from the Insight I likely bypassed any issues associated with having to divide by 10. It is a Raven flowmeter. Below you should see an image of the Insight screen associated with that (assuming it loads).

I will be a little surprised if we have a flowmeter issue. We used it last probably a week or so ago and we’re running 28-0-0-5s at that time and we have not had temps low enough for it to salt out. I was trying to get the last of it off before things got cold enough Sunday night for that to happen.

In regards to no speed, I found an area in the Integra manual that said check for speed in the upper right corner of the Run screen which I do have. In another place in th Integra manual it said the AIM diagnostics would show the speed of the backup signal which I am not using so I assume that is OK for that to read 0.

I will go ahead and update the Integra and modules this morning and try to get the sprayer started. If I can get it running and it still doesn’t work I’ll examine the wiring to the flow meter. Finally, if all of that fails, I will create a new configuration.

Thanks again!

(DA3CAA80-9EE9-4459-BD7C-3FD46399E84E.jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments DA3CAA80-9EE9-4459-BD7C-3FD46399E84E.jpeg (125KB - 90 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)