AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Envisio Pro vs Insight in sprayer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

rjfelthoff
Posted 12/28/2008 10:46 (#549047 - in reply to #530843)
Subject: Re: Envisio Pro vs Insight in sprayer

Schoolcraft, MI
T800 - 12/11/2008 07:27

the Norac satisfaction guarantee is nothing but B.S. I have had factory people from both Norac and Hagie out and this thing doesn't work any better than a 5 year old running the boom switches. I called again in November and told them they can come take off they system and give my back my $8500.00 plus pay for the 25 nozzel bodies I broke this year plus pay for my time screwing with it. I got their famous "you're the only one with these problems" line I even offered to let them take the sprayer back to hagie to work on it and they haven't taken me up on it. it's not a sprayer issue but a Norac one and they changed orfaces, checked pressure in accumulators,...... still not worth a sh*! NOW, it has the envisio pro, once you get used to it it is a great unit. you cannot overspray/lap unless you intentionally override the system turns on /off w/ NO skipps ony trouble I had to get used to is it runs EVERYTHING you even turn on the pump with it. overall very happy with it. I didn't use guidance so cannot comment there.

Bob if you haven't had any luck with getting service for your norac yet you can call hagie customer support and ask for up front solutions you will then be speaking to the electronics division for all the precision ag controllers. I will tell you that norac issued an update for all the norac panels and so far that has taken care of many of our issues. I work on norac quite a bit and understand your frustration trust me I do, I would like to help with your system as it is a great product to have when it works consistently.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)