AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Envisio Pro vs Insight in sprayer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

T800
Posted 12/11/2008 07:27 (#530843 - in reply to #529071)
Subject: Re: Envisio Pro vs Insight in sprayer

Lee Co
the Norac satisfaction guarantee is nothing but B.S. I have had factory people from both Norac and Hagie out and this thing doesn't work any better than a 5 year old running the boom switches. I called again in November and told them they can come take off they system and give my back my $8500.00 plus pay for the 25 nozzel bodies I broke this year plus pay for my time screwing with it. I got their famous "you're the only one with these problems" line I even offered to let them take the sprayer back to hagie to work on it and they haven't taken me up on it. it's not a sprayer issue but a Norac one and they changed orfaces, checked pressure in accumulators,...... still not worth a sh*! NOW, it has the envisio pro, once you get used to it it is a great unit. you cannot overspray/lap unless you intentionally override the system turns on /off w/ NO skipps ony trouble I had to get used to is it runs EVERYTHING you even turn on the pump with it. overall very happy with it. I didn't use guidance so cannot comment there.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)