AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ez-steer run by integra
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 10/21/2017 15:40 (#6319256 - in reply to #6319081)
Subject: RE: Ez-steer run by integra

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
caseihfarmer - 10/21/2017 11:26

your exactly right and that is exactly what i do on my farm. i can understand you wanting to eliminate the monitor but unfortunately that will not be an option. you need to set nmea strings out of 750 correctly. if you give me a day i can tell you what those setting are.

in my opinion doing it this way is the best overall combination anyhow. best product control company (agleader) and best steering company (trimble).

I agree with the majority of the above. I had a 750 for steering with a Nav II in one tractor and an Insight on the side as was suggested. This did work but I was disgusted with the human interface of the 750. When the screen on the 750 failed, I was able to trade it against a Trimble 332 and used that Insight for steering as well as application like my other tractor. I was disappointed because my first auto steer tractor had an Insight in it and I got spoiled by it. When the next tractor got a 750 in it I felt like I went backwards.

I am now out of both of them and use Ag Leaders current steering arrangement for hydraulic steering in three tractors.

Edited by tedbear 10/22/2017 08:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)