AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

tell me about twitter, please
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Dave Cen.Ia
Posted 9/5/2017 13:22 (#6230395 - in reply to #6223191)
Subject: RE: tell me about twitter, please

Nevada, Iowa
I must be missing something with twitter. I get notifications frequently from people I have elected to follow with maybe one rather incomplete sentence. For instance - "that's going to leave a mark" - often a picture accompanies it. I click on the link and all I get is a slightly larger picture and the same sentence. I often can't really figure out what's happened from the picture and there isn't any more than the one sentence to go by and there doesn't seem to be any more to open up or explain the situation any better. It's like I've gotten in on the middle of a conversation but I can't go to beginning to catch up. At this point, I am not sure I will ever get it. I do keep active in it for one thing. The staff at ISU with the IPM department seem to update nicely and in particular, Dr. Allison Robertson updates about corn diseases and pests. These conversations seem to go somewhere and contain valid info pertaining to crop production. There are a couple other farmers that post relevant in interesting info too. Most of it seems to be a vast wasteland to me.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)