AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Greenstar / Precision compatability
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

GOOSEPILOT
Posted 7/6/2017 07:17 (#6108248 - in reply to #6107134)
Subject: RE: Greenstar / Precision compatability

WC Mn/Dakotas
You can run both monitors together until you put in deltaforce or vdrive, then only 2020 will run those, not 2630. So if you combine with 2630, then you want to enter variety into 2630 as well as 2020. And obviously you will have to run steering with 2630.

Apex is sssssllllloooooooowwwwww. Sms is much more efficient way to handle your data. You can back old data out of apex as raw monitor data and then re read it into sms. I do it one year at a time and also save that raw data in a few places for future use.

Downforce is about down force as well as up force. Extremely important in our soils here. Delta is hyd up vs Dawn is only spring up. You get every row std with delta vs dawn is groups of rows std and every row optional. Last time i looked std vs std Dawn was more expensive and Dawn row by row was even higher. So for me Delta can do more and costs less.

Climate Corp Fieldview is not perfect, but is years ahead of JD mobile. I really like cc/fv for scouting. Other parts need alot of improvements imho, but is a good alert for you to go out and scout. I dont think you can fully replace boots on the ground.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)