AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader direct command sprayer and raven sidekick pro?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 6/16/2017 06:49 (#6073757 - in reply to #6072829)
Subject: RE: Ag Leader direct command sprayer and raven sidekick pro?

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I have done this in the past with an Insight and Ag Leader's Injection Module. I assume this would continue to work with the Integra or InCommand 1200. This was with the older SideKick pump system. This was long before ISO and was not the Pro System. Mine was the Raven pump that was designed to work with the Raven Sidekick controller that could sit on top of a Raven 440/450.

The arrangement was that the carrier was controlled by an Ag Leader Liquid Product Control Module. The configuration associated the Injection module with a specific Liquid Module. All kinds of combinations would be possible such as having several Injection modules in use at the same time. Mine was simple in the sense that I had only one carrier product controlled by a liquid module and only one injection pump controlled by an injection module.

The Multi-product unlock was required which I had for other purposes (split planting) anyway.

My combination worked together well but my situation has changed and I no longer use either. I was able to sell the module and later the pump through the Ag Talk Classifieds. I assume they worked for the new owners as I have not heard to the contrary.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)