AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CIH 4260 Ag Leader Switch issue
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

gpsdude
Posted 6/7/2017 22:00 (#6059742)
Subject: CIH 4260 Ag Leader Switch issue

NE South Dakota Clark, SD
Working on a CIH 4260 that originally had a Raven 460. It know has Integra , Direct Command and an Aux Input Module. Tied into armrest switches with 4000527-5 OEM Switch Input Cable. Hooked into factory 460 harness with 4001266.

After setting everything up, I am pretty sure everything is hooked up correctly as it will spray and all switches control on and off. I think my problem is somewhere in the Aux Input configuration. I have tried several different set ups and here are my results.

In Config> Aux Input screen Master Source set to "Switch" then when I go into the Assign setup screen Master is set to Control On/Off and switches 1-5 are assigned and linked to their corresponding boom number. The on screen master will not change from red to green. Switches worked correctly in the Aux Input Diagnostics

In Config> Aux Input screen Master Source set to "EX 1" then when I go into the Assign setup screen EX1 is set to Control On/Off and switches 1-5 are assigned and linked to their corresponding boom number. The master switch on screen will not change from red to green and it will not control rate, but it does spray and manual switches do turn booms on and off. Switches worked correctly in the Aux Imp Diagnostics

Changed master source to EX2 Manual switches worked , but no rate control

With Auto swath on had manual section control with the switches but no rate control Auto Swath off we have rate control but manual switches do not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Do have an different Aux Input module to try if you think it might work.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)