AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deere atu in rogator ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

MNCORNFARMER
Posted 4/26/2017 11:34 (#5983211 - in reply to #5983064)
Subject: RE: Deere atu in rogator ?

SE MN

If you go into the setup tab on the brown box under receiver you should have a button to calibrate tcm somewhere in there.  Its been a while since I used a brown box so my memory is from a long time ago.  Also on the bottom of the receiver there should be somewhat of a bulge or bubble to the shroud.  

This is installed on a tractor?  I am trying to understand why you have yield monitoring on the display.  Try running a standard page layout.  the cards is where I am getting confused as well.  There were two types of cards for the brown box and mobile processor.  One was a data card used only for recording data.  The other was the key card that held your activation.  The key card is what you will need and it will need to have auto trac on it.  you can tell if it does by going into info and I thick keycard and it should list the activation's on the card iirc.  Also make sure that the display and mobile processor are either a 2.5 volt can or dual 2.5/4/5 can.  There should be a sticker on the back of each one.  You will have to pull the processor off the display to check the display.  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)